Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Featured Friend: Amanda Maria







Since starting this blog, a lot of my friends have been asking if they could be in it. My response? ABSOLUTELY! If you would like to be featured, let me know!

This is my dear friend, Amanda. She has just graduated college and is now getting ready to take her CPA exam. She has been working her butt off and I hope all the best for her in the future. These pictures were taken on one of our not so infamous nights out (we have had MANY). Amanda insisted that I feature the boat shoes that she had purchased a few weeks ago. [Side note: if you have small feet you CAN find cute shoes! Amanda is a 5-5.5 size shoe and she was able to find these fab shoes for summer!] I am also loving the messenger Coach bag! Perfect for a night out, as I mentioned here about my summer picks.

[boat shoes, Sperry Topsiders//shirt, Target//Jeans, Macy's//bag, Coach]



Oh yeah, and she insisted  I also take a picture of her fashionable watch the other night! Haha love her!

[shirt, Charlotte Russe//watch, Fossil]


C'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

No comments:

Post a Comment