Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Take a walk on the wild side.














The day these pictures were taken, my OTHER friend Amanda wanted to go try on brides maids dresses with me and another friend Nicole. She was joking saying, "Want to take pictures for your blog?" and of course, I said, "YES!" We walked down her street and what did we find? A HUGE TRACTOR that happened to be the same color as my shirt. We eventually got yelled at by a soccer mom (literally there was a game going on behind us) to get off, so we kindly obliged. I took pictures of her as well, just not with the great tractor (she will be a "Featured Friend"). Amanda is an amateur picture taker, so I apologize for the blurriness! You'll get it next time, girl.

c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

[shirt & shorts, Forever 21//necklace, Charlotte Russe//bag, Urban Outfitters]

No comments:

Post a Comment