Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Salut!




Hello everyone! I am super excited to get this blog up and going! I have been wanting to do one for a while now after oohhing and aaahhing on other Fashion Bloggers pages. Then one day I thought, "Hey, I can do that!" And here we are. It had taken me weeks to think of a name, and with a lot of help from friends and family, I have decided to call it, "outskirts of the city." In this blog, I hope to share my interest in fashion and possibly some other topics with you all.

These pictures are taken from my Mac. This was just before I went to a BBQ at my wonderful friends Walt and Stacy's house. I love going to their house because Walt's mom always makes the best food! It was hot that day, so this light dress did the trick! I love the colors/patterns on this dress a lot and will easily be a summer staple in my wardrobe!


c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

[dress, Forever 21//bracelet, gift from friend//necklace, Charlotte Russe] 



No comments:

Post a Comment