Thursday, August 3, 2017

Minimilist Packing for trip to Spain!

Hello all!

On Friday, I will be traveling to Spain for 9 days! We are going to be visiting a whole slew of cities including Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and Valencia. Since we will be going from hotel to hotel, I wanted to make it very easy to pack up and go, not have to fuss with a bunch of stuff!

Here are some pics of the clothing that I will taking with me:

5 tops

4 bottoms


2 dresses, 1 romper

1 one piece, 2 bikini tops, 1 bikini bottom




Not pictured: 1 pair of sneakers for walking, 1 pair of running shoes, 3 pairs of sandals, 2 sleep outfits, 2 w/o outfits, beach cover up, undergarments, toiletries.

On the plane I am planning on wearing leggings, sneakers, tank, hoodie, and a scarf. I am also taking a few of these things and packing them in my back pack just in case they make me check my carry on. That way if they lose my luggage, I will have an outfit I can change into!

I can't wait to show you guys pictures from the trip!!

xo,
Samantha Jole




No comments:

Post a Comment