Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer's almost gone.





 










 





Today was a beautiful day in Philadelphia! After days and days of rain, Mother Nature has given us a nice day. I actually don't mind the rain so much-- I wish my roof weren't leaking so I could actually ENJOY the rainy days!

These pictures are from when my family came up from OBX. My beautiful cousin, Jackie, took these pictures and they came out amazing! Jackie and I have similar taste, so of course I was gushing over all her easy breezy, beachy chic wardrobe. The first set of pictures were when Jared and I took her to the city; South Street, University City, and Geno's of course! The next set were from when we all went tubing down the Delaware.

Have a great week everyone!

c'est la vie dahling (P.S. SOMEONE GET ME THAT MUG FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS),

Samantha Jole

No comments:

Post a Comment