Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm missing you to death but it's all for the best, I know.










Finally some outfit pics! I know, I have been slacking. I have been so busy, and it is hard for me and Stephanie to meet all the time for her to take pics. On this particular day, I handed my camera to the lovely Stacy Elise Cabin who snapped this outfit for me. We were catching up over some delicious food from Chipolte.

The past couple of days I have been hanging with my family from NC and a lot of my family from PA, too. My cousin from NC and I are going to Center City tomorrow, so I am sure I will get some outfit pics in then. Now, time for a nap!

c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

Pictures c/o: Stacy Elise Cabin

[dress worn as a skirt&sneakers, h&m//shirt, Garbage//necklace, Forever 21]

No comments:

Post a Comment