Friday, November 25, 2011

Warby Parker Event










Last week, Jordyn and went down to N 3rd Street to check out Warby Parker's new showroom here is Philadelphia! It was a pretty metro scene, everyone rocking their Warby Parker glasses. 

When we walked in we instantly gravitated towards the music area, where they had all these head phones where you can listen as you remixed music and such. As you can see, they used Beatles music for this display! As Beatles fans, Jordyn and I were ECSTATIC!

Then, we went for it: the glasses display where you can try on frames that Warby Parker has available. I am on a search for another pair, I currently have the Crosby. I was also on the search for some new prescription sunnies, and spotted these. Did I mention that every pair is only $95 and for every pair you buy, they give a pair to someone in need? Pretty awesome if you ask me! It was so packed that I did not make a definite choice, so I want to go back ASAP!

Hope everyone had an amazing Turkey Day! Now I NEED to get some sleep.. I have work in 4.5 hours! Black Friday, le sigh.


c'est la vie,
Samantha Jole

No comments:

Post a Comment