Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stray cat blues.







Third picture in, I look like I should be in a late 60's, early 70's rock bank, don't I? I feel like I look like one of the guys of The Rolling Stones in their early day. 

I NEED TO MEET UP WITH STEPHANIE BAUR ASAP FOR SOME MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!

On this particular day, I threw on this button up and decided it would look good with it buttoned all the way up with a bow. I searched and searched and finally found this white ribbon that was actually on a Christmas present someone had gotten me last year. Tucked in the shirt, let the hair air dry, and WAHLA! Who said rock and roll was all black, heavy eyeliner, skulls, and studs?

c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

[shoes, Payless//pants, h&m//shirt, handmedown]

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit! The bow is such a nice addition to the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete