Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Home is where you make it, love.









Welcome to my new abode! Isn't it just dahling?

I wish.

Really, this is a house in Old Fallsington, near where my wonderful friend Jordyn, also the photographer of these pictures, lives. It is a beautiful little town in PA with old buildings everywhere. I love this outfit. Everyone at work was telling me I look like I am strait out of the 70's, which I don't mind at all. Another rainy day here in Philadelphia. Trying to enjoy my two days off before having to go back to work! I think I am going to finish "The Help" today (if you haven't read it-- get to it! It is an amazing book).

c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

[shirt, h&m//pants, Charlotte Russe//necklace&belt, Forever 21//shoes, Ross// glasses, Warby Parker]

No comments:

Post a Comment