Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I've been workin' like a dog.

A few months ago, my office moved to a different part of the building that I work in. We have been short handed and super busy, but I finally found some time to decorate my space. I wanted it to remind me of what matters in life, so when I get overwhelmed or stressed, I could look at it for positive vibes.

All of the pictures I had printed were via my Pinterest and Instagram.

I found this Lucky Bamboo plant at Produce Junction for $3 and the pictures frames at Goodwill for $0.50 each.

I purchased this inspirational notepad/mousepad from Target on sale.

I bought these colorful organizers in the $1 section at Target-- what a steal!


Here is my space! How do you decorate your space, whether at work, school, or home? I want to see! Please leave pictures or comments below how you have turned your space into your happy place!

c'est la vie,
Samantha Jole

No comments:

Post a Comment