Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Style Inspiration: Lauren Conrad





While I was on my vacation from work, I did not go anywhere. I did go to the beach one day, but all the other hot days not spent at the beach, I had to live vicariously through old episodes of Laguna Beach and The Hills. The funny thing is that I NEVER watched these shows in high school/college when everyone else did; I only recently started to watch these and by doing so, fell in love with LC! I don't care what people think, I think she is awesome!! I also recently found a site she collaborates with called the beauty department which gives awesome hair/makeup tips.

I love her girl/beachy/relaxed style and I wish that I could pull it off as well as she can. Oh, and HELLOOOOO perfect waves???!!! I would give anything to master them on a daily basis. I seriously would LOVE to leave near a beach, I love the lifestyle. One day, one day.


c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole
Pictures c/o: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment