Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"SHOO, Jimmy Choo!"


I have been contemplating buying this book for a while now. I am not in MAJOR debt, but I do have a little that I would like to clear up. I want to learn how to start saving for my future. The other day, I was at the mall so I decided to pick this book up and fell in love! It gives you great budgeting advice and tells you what to do if you are in massive credit card debt. It tells you how to save and how to deal with student loans. There are charts in there to set goals and figure out your budget. If you can't afford the book ($14) then I also suggest just taking a peek at the site, here. I also just love the way it is written; it is very witty and easy to understand.

I am starting my budget as of TODAY, so I am getting ready to go MAKE some coffee, rather than buy it from Dunkin Donuts, call my credit card companies, and sadly get rid of my wonderful data package will my cell phone. Goodbye APPS! I think it'll feel good to take a break from technology, anyhow.


c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good and just what I need. Will check out on amazon

    ReplyDelete