Monday, July 18, 2011

Drama summer.

This year, I had to do a stay-cation. There was simply  no money saved and I do not have enough money currently to just go somewhere. Poor planning on both my and "JC"s part. I guess a stay-cation is better than no vacation, and we are NOW saving for next summer. Here are some things I wish were near me/I had to make this stay-cation more tolerable:


A big, cozy outside couch to sit on while I read.  I wouldn't mind the fruity drink and fruit, either.


 A swimming pool to float around and get my tan on.


 
To live in driving distance..


... or even biking distance...



... of this.


so that I can do this...


or this...


with my running partner (no this isn't my pup, mine is WAAYY cuter).




maybe relax on one of these..


 ..or on the beach with my girls.



&& when all of that's over..


kiss in the rain.

le sigh.

c'est la vie dahling,

Samantha Jole

Pictures c/o: Google Images & Better Homes & Gardens







2 comments:

  1. Oh no now I'm depressed. I too would like those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or all of them! Don't worry. My summer vacation wasn't so great. We went to Vegas and I was stricken with anxiety the whole time. Total drag!

    ReplyDelete